Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Writing tip #1.

Hello again, hentai readers of earth. Now, believe it or not, writing is actually very hard for me. Except for when I'm alone in the house, I have a host of distractions waiting for me at every corner. It is extremely hard to concentrate when Live Free or Die Hard is playing on TV (Which, coincidentally, it is now.) Now if you're an up-and-coming writer, or if you're an experienced one with a few problems actually typing a story, try distracting yourself.

Yes, you read that right. Distract yourself. Believe it or not, blaring metal music in my ears actually helps me type my most tender scenes between Kurenai and Tsunade, because it clears my mind, and I can concentrate on making those scenes as tender as I possibly can. If you have internet every day of the week, and no dial-up connection, youtube is a great site for listening to some music. Myself, I prefer Dragonforce, Through the Fire and Flames. It's 7 minutes, which means I have to restart it less. Listening to music is a great way to blot out distractions, at least it is for me.

Anyway, number 1 in my ongoing writing tip series.

The next chapter for Like Mother, Like Daughter should be up by the end of the week.

Hentai forever,
Kyouger.

2 comments:

haruko said...

hey James.
i checked it out and am honestly surprised you have actual fans.(no offense)2 of them! *sigh* wish i had fans...
see you in skool.

unpop the collar, unpop-pop the collar

Anonymous said...

this is kibainuzu saying that i listen to music when i type stories or play runescape too. It doesn't feel right not listening to something when you do those things.