Monday, December 31, 2007

The end of Like Mother, Like Daughter?

(Sigh) It's almost time to head back to school now. Christmas was fun and all, but video games and typing were tearing me in half. Anyway, it's nice to see that I have more than 0 people reading this blog, which was what I thought I had in the first week.

Anyway, I'm sure you're wondering about the title. Yes, to answer everyone's question, there is going to be another chapter of LM,LD. Actually, counting the epilouge, there'll be two. And after that, we have the omakes, which I have around 5-6 planned. But after that, I'm pretty stumped.

Now, there are plans for a sequel, which I think I told you guys about, but after the beginning chapter, I'm not sure on where to take it. Hell, does it even need a sequel? I think the epilouge will wrap the story up good and concrete, and I realy don't want to screw a sequel up. Ideas just don't come easy to me. It took me about a month to get the first four chapters thought of, and then I took that 2 month break in between chaps 5 & 6.

Anyway, tell me what you guys think about a sequel; post some ideas if you have them. And don't think that me going back to school means that I'll be updating less.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just read the ACTUAL final chapter of LM,LD and it was real sweet. I'm now highly anticipating the epilogue. And I had forgotten you were doing the omakes; that's just another thing to look forward to. As for the sequel, I really don't know. Immediately after reading the final chapter of LM,LD I went to your profile to vote in your poll like you suggested and, wanting more, I of course voted yes. Now thinking about it however, LM, LD might be good enough on it's own and not really require a sequel (I mean you're already doing a prequel...). I'd actually be against the idea of a sequel if you just went into it blindly and just strained for ideas. Unfortunately I can't really offer any sequel suggestions, I have a million ideas in my head at the moment but most of them involve ways to pair up certain Bleach girls and I doubt they would work for a LM,LD sequel. Anyways, I'm sure you'll come up with something good to write in the end. Good luck.