Monday, December 24, 2007

Bit about me

Hey Bloggers of Earth. The name's Kyouger. Well, that's obviously not my real name, but I'll let you guess. Though I'm not really a big name on the internet, I'm pretty well known on Fanfiction.net. If you're clicking on here from there, then good for you. It's nice to know I have a fan. Since that's pretty much all I have to offer the world, my writing skills, that's what I'll be blogging mainly about. Advice for up and coming hentai writers. Yeah, that's right. I write hentai. Yuri hentai, to be precise. But more on that later. In the meantime, here's some stats on me.

Age: Born in the 90s.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: I stopped counting a while ago.
School: High School.
Blood type: Hell, I don't know. And why would you? Pedophile...
If anyone's going to actually comment on this, I may put a bit of my social life. Not enough to tell you where I live or anything like that, but be prepared for some boring stuff.

Hentai forever,
Kyouger.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I doing something wrong here because ... I don't see any other coments :(

anyway I wouldn't mind knowing more about the person who writes these AWESOME stories . I just finshed up reading
"Like mother Like Daughter" and ... and ... the end hurts like a knife ... I guess that telles you how well you write

I think thats one of the 2 MAYBE 3fanfictions that actually Smacked me in face, anyway

*Goes to cry in corner*

Anonymous said...

Hey, just read the "end" (you need to write more...) of Like Mother, Like Daughter and thought I'd check out your new blog like you suggested. Anyways you're a great writer so it's interesting to get to know more about the person behind the story. Hope your blog does well.

Anonymous said...

Yes also finished the 20th chapter and I ... love you again... O.O


*clears throat* I mean I think the story should continue you obviosly know what your doing as an author

Anonymous said...

Hey man, its me, John P., using my Halo name. The "end" of LMLD really almost gave me as heart attack, you made it sound like you were gonna kill Tsunade or Kurenai, I didn't even think about Krenos as a main character, thus the almost heart attack. Love the new story. Please continue to write. I look to your stories for inspiration when writing mine, although I have not posted it anywhere.