Saturday, October 11, 2008

COCKING PISS TROUSERS!

Goddammit! I'm pretty pissed off now. I accidentally lost my camera in the convention and thus lost so many terrific opportunites to take pictures of terrific cosplayers. I am such a goddamn idiot. But, the trip wasn't a complete loss, for 6 reasons.

1. I had a hell of a lot of fun rocking out to Down With the Sickness, Chop Suey and Eye of the Tiger on Rock Band 2. And seriously, can you think of anything funnier than watching Kisame do a stage dive off a chair during one hell of a solo?

2. I had a bit of fun with Wren and Captain Crazy (Whose name escapes me). Pink Power Ranger and Misa-Misa to the rescue!

3. I realized that Super Smash Brothers sucks ass on the Gamecube. So does Bleach: Shattered Blade.


4. See picture below:





FUCK YES! YURI PADDLE FTW!

5. See other picture:


I am officially a member of Anonymous, the bane of teh intarwebs.

And 6. I'm sure many people will remember me as that drunken asshole who was dancing to "Beat It" in the Dealers Room, blocking the walkway for everyone else.

It wasn't a complete drag, but for over 100 dollars counting the metro station and souvinier money, it really wasn't worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shame you lost your camera. Pictures would have been great.

Super Smash Brothers does not suck. It's an incredibly amusing game. There are few fighting games more enjoyable.

Bleach Shattered Blade on the other hand is admittedly not all that great. It's still pretty fun beating someone's ass as one of your favorite Bleach characters though.

I want a yuri paddle.

Personally when I go, I"m one of the strange people who actually goes and attends the industry panels and avoids the game room all together. It's always fun to wander around the dealers room and see what they got though.

All in all, conventions really probably aren't worth it, but being able to say you went makes you makes you seem like a better fan I guess.