Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's cherry poppin' time!

Hey guys. Long time, no post, huh? Well, no crap-tastic movies have been shoveled down my throat now, so I really haven't had any reason to post. I do have good news, though. I will be heading down to Anime USA in Crystal City with a couple of my friends. I'll hopefully have a lot of pictures to bring back, but until then, please help yourself to the pictures of last year.
An ariel view of the Artwork something-or-other.
Me, dressed as Kisame, out in the parking lot. Note the duct-taped headband.

An in-character Jack Sparrow poses for an embarrasingly long time. I really held him up.

A nice leather outfit; can't place the anime.

A cool lolita-fairy outfit. I like the wings and the staff.

I could have sworn I had more pictures of cosplayers, including a few nice Avatar ones. Oh well. I hope to have even more pictures this time around.

Anime USA is this Fri, Sat, and Sun. I'll be heading out on Saturday and staying for most of the day. If any of you are planning to attend, I'd love to meet you guys.

Who am I kidding? No one will show up. :(

Hentai forever,
Kyouger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been a while since I commented; hadn't thought to check here in a while. Instead of going back and disagreeing with something (i.e your review of Soul Calibur IV), I'll just comment on this.

I've been to the local Anime convention where I live twice (Oni-con, aka ADV-Marketing-Con...). Never cosplayed tough. It's a pretty fun time. It's always fun seeing the cosplayers (some of them are pretty cool and then others are fun to laugh at).

Some cool pictures there. Pretty nice Kisame outfit. I guess I'll have to see the pics you take this time.

Hope you have fun.